Claims Login      COBRA Login      Survey Login        Get In Touch

Inland Marine

Inland marine insurance is a type of property insurance that covers specialized items that standard insurance does not. Inland marine covers property that is moved place to place and protects them from loss, damage and theft. Inland marine insurance has a very broad range of property it covers and the events that could cause damage to it. Inland marine coverage might be a good option for your business if you frequently transport items of high value. Our agents at Webber Advisors can help you decide whether Inland Marine coverage is right for your business.

Items protected by inland marine insurance:

  • Computers & Related Equipment
  • Communications & Networking Equipment
  • Construction & Contracting Equipment
  • Medical & Scientific Equipment
  • Photography Equipment

Types of coverage:

  • Bailee’s Customer Coverage
  • Builder’s Risk
  • Exhibition & Fine Art Coverage
  • Installation Floater
  • Motor Truck Cargo Coverage


You’ve worked hard to build your business. The next step is to protect it. We’ll assess what your risks are and help you tailor an insurance policy for your business.

We’d love to chat with you. Contact at Webber Advisors insurance agent near you today! 

3107 Beale Ave., Suite 101
Altoona, PA 16601
Monday through Friday
8:00am to 4:00pm

Securities offered through Registered Representatives of Cambridge Investment Research, Inc., a broker-dealer, member FINRA / SIPC, to residents of: DC, FL, MD, NJ, NY, OH, PA, SC, TX, CA, CO, GA, and OK. Advisory services through Cambridge Investment Research Advisors, Inc., a Registered Investment Adviser. Webber Advisors and the Leavitt Group are not affiliated with Cambridge. Fixed insurance and benefit services are not offered through Cambridge.

Testimonials provided are related to insurance and employee benefit services.

Privacy Policy